Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello from 40000ft. !!!

Good Morning!!!

Welcome to my blog about my 2009 Journey of Hope-Trans America Route. Tune in for information about each day on this amazing 72 trip, learn about the people I meet and the places we visit.

I'd like to begin by saying thanks to everyone who made this trip possible, for all of your support and generosity. My total fundraising to date is $5,467.00, and combined we have raised over $40,000 from Virginia Tech between 7 cyclist, all because of your generosity.

AirTran has Wi-Fi on board and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to start blog, where better than 40000 ft.

I'll be arriving in Seattle this afternoon and will be staying at the Green Tortoise Hostel, which is in the center of downtown, about a block from the famous Pike Place Fish Market, and the countries first Starbucks, Pike Place. I'll be touring Seattle for three days on my own before I check in with Push America and begin my Journey.

Stay tuned for more information and updates, I'll be doing my best to update this blog daily.

2 comments:

  1. GO BRETT!!! The boys LOVE your hair (or no hair) cut!! We'll be watching you. Have an AMAZING time! You are AWESOME!!!

    Love ya,
    Jul, Seth and Jonah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude You Rock!! Good luck, have fun, and be safe!!!! I'm jealous of all that riding.

    ReplyDelete