Friday, June 5, 2009

Meet the team tomorrow!!!

Today was very laid back, absorbing Seattle and relaxing as much as I could since I won't have much time to in the next couple months. I snagged a few photos from around Pike Place:

Pike Place Market

Amazing Produce

Famous "flying fish"

Live music outside the first Starbucks

Starbucks is like stop signs here in Seattle, there's one on every corner and sometimes directly across from another. I did a search online today and found mixed answers but there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 Starbucks here in Seattle.

The first Green Starbucks (serving drinks in "for-here-ware")

Tomorrow I meet the guys I'll be spending my summer with, building my bike, and shipping home my bike box. Can not wait to meet them, Stoked!

1 comment:

  1. Hi from Mom & Dad, Jul & Steve in Richmond. Looks awesome there. DO NOT EVEN THINK of getting a job there. You can't be that far away!! Good luck with the training. Roll on dude!!

    ReplyDelete